Monday, April 7, 2008

Night of the Comet

Hi! My name is Ashley Nicole (or Ashley, whatever floats your boat). Umm, welcome! I've been vegan for about mmm, almost 3 years now and will never look back! There is way too much awesome vegan food to ever want to eat boring old meat & dairy!

I live in Atlanta with my hubs Mondo. I like him a lot, we go together like ricenbeans. We moved here about 1.5 years ago from Miami. Atlanta has been good to us so far and keeps getting better as time goes on (with the exception of our house getting broken into, but whatever, right?).

Anyways, I really enjoy cooking and experimenting with new foods. I'm very open-minded and try to stay pretty positive - so even if I ruin a dish I don't let it get me down, I keep trying until I get it right!

So yay, welcome to my blog! I promise to post at least a few times each week (I get pretty busy and have a subscription to netflix). I have cute dogs, so you'll see photos of them pretty regularly.

I organized a vegan potluck here in Atlanta yesterday, so I will be sure to post the details of how it went (awesome) and the photos (sexy) later.

Thanks :-)