Monday, April 28, 2008

Snapshot

A quick shot of some meals and whatnot that we've had in the past week (plus some shots of my dogs, because I love them)!
Tofu tacos w/ refried beans, lettuce and tofutti sour cream (plus a small side salad w/ spicy mustard dressing)
Red lentil and green pea curry w/ barley & pappadams

Not food, just P-Bo being himself
Grilled Teese w/ Spinach Pesto & Tomatoes

Seitan fajitas w/ Mexican Sheese spread, lettuce and avocado (plus small side salad w/ spicy mustard dressing)

Ruby Lynn in deep thought...

Seasoned Tomato Sammich on Rye bread w/ Toffutti Cream Cheese (plus a small side salad w/ yummy Miso Tahini dressing)

Dark Chocolate covered Joe-Joe's

Teese Pizza w/ Tofurky Hot Dogs

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Whoa. Do jo-jo's already come coated like that, or did you coat them? I need to make it out to TJ's more often!

Liz² said...

ahhhh! all this food looks amazing! And chocolate covered jo-jos, omg, the white-chocolate oreos used to be my favourite, I so wish I had these around to buy (or not, I might get blubby, hee)

also, your dogs are adorable!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Wow, what an awesome vegan blog!

And is your dog a rat terrier/toy fox terrier?

(I'm asking because I have a little toy fox terrier.)

Vegan Invasion! (Ashley Nicole) said...

Thanks! P-Bo is a dachshund (a mini shorthair piebald dachshund, actually). We get a lot of people asking if he is mixed with terrier or beagle. He was a lone piebald until he met some others at a Dachshund Festival (yes, they do exist)!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Haha it's so ironic you would mention a dachshund festival, as this very Saturday I am going to a Scottish Terrier festival hosted by a scottie rescue group. (My other dog is a scottie.)

I love dachshunds; In fact, someday I want to rescue a dachshund... but for now, two dogs keeps my family's hands full!

Jess - The Domestic Vegan said...

I'd like one of everything, please... Including the dogs!

quarrygirl said...

that teese looks amazing and MELTY! i'm getting so sick of my vegan cheese that just doesn't seem to melt! (follow your heart). if i ever see this teese, i will surely buy some.

the tacos look yummy too! love your pix.

pleasantly plump vegan said...

you can post dog pics any time!
that Teese pizza looks so good. makes me wish i had some right now.

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

haha yes, Henry IS a snuggler… it’s getting him to NOT snuggle that’s the problem (like when you want to go to sleep but he insists on laying next to your head!)

Jes said...

That's some fab looking food, not gonna lie!